The 2020/21 season is over and it’s time to look back and
celebrate try not to cry over the Cobblers at the It’s All Cobblers To Me Awards. Otherwise known as the Bayos!
Recorded in front of a live audience at the top of the Northampton Lift Tower, Charles, Danny, Chessie and Neil cast their eyes back over the season and hand out the most prestigious of awards.
This is an episode not to be missed and one of the highlights of the IACTM year.
Awards handed out this year include:
- Signing of the Season sponsored by Cafe Track
- The East Stand Award for Unfinished Business
- Podcast Gaff Of The Year sponsored by RLS Print & Design
- Goal of the Season sponsored by the New Hotel End Project
- Opposition Fan of the Year
- Funniest Moment of the Season
- IACTM Player of the Year sponsored by Vibrant Sound Media
It’s All Cobblers To Me is produced by Vibrant Sound Media.
Thanks to those who contributed or helped with the making of this episode:
Chessie Coleman, Danny Brother, Neil Egerton-Scott, Matt Salmons, Will Oelrich, Jonty, Malcolm Butler, Matthew Crane, Matt Boosey, Tom Cliffe, Gareth Willsher, Fraser Horsfall, Danny Rose, Ryan Watson and Nicola Armstrong.
Support the podcast on Patreon. Receive extra content and join our community on Slack https://www.patreon.com/cobblerstome
- Visit our website https://cobblerstome.com
- Tweet us https://twitter.com/CobblersToMe use the #IACTM
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/itsallcobblers
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles is the founder and main presenter of the award-winning It’s All Cobblers To Me podcast.
He began the podcast after going self-employed in 2018 as a podcast producer and voiceover artist. The original thought being that It’s All Cobblers To Me would be a place to try out new things – like a test podcast of sorts.
As well as being Cobblers mad, Charles is also a ultramarathon runner and has a blog about that that he tries to keep up to date as often as he can.