Northampton Town Podcast Curle Sacked Special – Charles sits down with the Chronicle & Echo’s Cobblers Reporter, James Heneghan to discuss the week’s events.
Support the Podcast
We’ve released 3 episodes this week, gone live on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and relaunched our Patreon so now is the perfect time to support the podcast, if you can.
You can do this in many ways.
- Listen to the podcast
- Tell your friends about the podcast and get them to listen
- Share the podcast on social media. (HINT: retweets are easiest!)
- Review the podcast on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a glowing review along with 5 stars
- Sign up to patreon.com/cobblerstome to get access to our community and loads of bonus content. Plus be the first to hear new interview episodes when they drop!
However you support us, thank you. We really appreciate you choosing to press play on It’s All Cobblers To Me.
- Visit our website https://cobblerstome.com
- Tweet us https://twitter.com/CobblersToMe
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/itsallcobblers
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Fan Club https://www.patreon.com/cobblerstome
Charles is the founder and main presenter of the award-winning It’s All Cobblers To Me podcast.
He began the podcast after going self-employed in 2018 as a podcast producer and voiceover artist. The original thought being that It’s All Cobblers To Me would be a place to try out new things – like a test podcast of sorts.
As well as being Cobblers mad, Charles is also a ultramarathon runner and has a blog about that that he tries to keep up to date as often as he can.