You know it’s pre season when the title of the pod is about farm animals!
This week Jefè is back and after being without internet access for a few weeks, we update her with all the latest transfer and friendly news to come out of Sixfields.
Also on this week’s pod:
- Danny falls out of love with the EFL (Champions League) Trophy
- Neil suggests some run out music for the NTFC Women
- Jefè reveals how she was nearly sold when on a school trip
- Charles forgets an entire conversation
- Danny and Neil create a brand new podcast game
Visit our website https://cobblerstome.com
Support the podcast on Patreon
Write a 5* review of the podcast on Apple Podcasts
Tweet us https://twitter.com/CobblersToMe
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles is the founder and main presenter of the award-winning It’s All Cobblers To Me podcast.
He began the podcast after going self-employed in 2018 as a podcast producer and voiceover artist. The original thought being that It’s All Cobblers To Me would be a place to try out new things – like a test podcast of sorts.
As well as being Cobblers mad, Charles is also a ultramarathon runner and has a blog about that that he tries to keep up to date as often as he can.